Constipated dog symptoms and home remedy, treatment option
Constipated dog usually lacks the ability to poop frequently if at all.
Constipation is one major problem that is frequently seen in many pets. Most dogs also suffer from this same problem. There are various cases of constipation in dogs.
As a dog owner, it may become extremely hard to find the possible treatment for your constipated dog. But there are many methods available now for the treatment of your dog constipation.
There are many dog constipation home remedies that can be used for constipated dog cure. So, you do not have to worry about the condition of your pet. What you should bear in mind is that figuring out the exact constipation problem in your pet is vital.
Common Constipated Dog Symptoms / Symptoms of Constipation in Dog
- Lack of appetite is common in dog constipation.
- The activities of the dog will be reduced; this means that your dog will be lethargic resulting in lack of energy.
- Presence of abnormal gait which is often associated with difficulty walking.
- The other common symptom is increased whining.
Home Remedies For Constipated Dog
There are some home remedies that can be used for the treatment of dog constipation which includes:
- Ensuring the dog is fed with proper diet having more fibers such as wheat and bran.
- Using dog laxative can also be beneficial in curing your dog of constipation.
- In case of chronic or severe constipation,a veterinarian care is needed.
- Proper exercise for the dog. You must take your dog for walk regularly. This way, the metabolism is enhanced and there are remarkably fewer chances of getting constipation problems.